Welcome to our webpage. We are a vibrant Catholic Parish in a small town roughly 15 miles West of Green Bay.
We hope you find what you are looking for on this page. If not, please call our Parish office at (920) 833-6140.
Hope to see you this weekend! (Saturday Mass 4:00pm - Sunday Mass 10:00am)
Religious Education Registration
We offer Religious studies to grades preschool through 11th. Our teachers are all volunteers who are here to share in the faith formation of our youth...thank you!
Children of God meets scheduled Sunday mornings during the 10:00 am Mass.
Grades 1-8 meet on Wednesday nights from 6:15 - 7:15 pm.
High School meets scheduled Sunday mornings from 8:30 - 9:45 am for Catholic Faith Handbook (Grades 9, 10 & 11).
Confirmation students (Grade 12) begin preparations in August and are Confirmed later that Fall.
If you are interested in helping our youth on their faith journey, helping them to know, love and serve the Lord, contact our Missionary Discipleship Coordinator, John Steltz at [email protected]
Link to our 2022-2023 Online Registration Form
After Registering online, please fill out these additional forms and bring them to the first day of your students class.
Household of Faith Agreement
If new to our program or existing members but changes to your address, phone number, email, etc. please fill out this registration form and submit to the parish office by September 16th. Please complete the additional forms above as well.
Original Registration Form
Readings for the week of August 14, 2022
- Sunday: Jer 38:4-6, 8-10 / Ps 40:2, 3, 4, 18 [14b] / Heb 12:1-4 / Lk 12:49-53
- Monday: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45:10, 11, 12, 16 / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Tuesday: Ez 28:1-10 / Dt 32:26-27ab, 27cd-28, 30, 35cd-36ab / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Ez 34:1-11 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Ez 36:23-28 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mt 22:34-40
- Saturday: Ez 43:1-7ab / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 / Mt 23:1-12
- Next Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1, 2 / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30
Tue - 8:15 am
Wed - 8:15 am
Thu - 8:15 am
Sat - 4:00 pm
Awareity is a comprehensive platform for reporting, tracking, and documenting incidents and concerns, making it simple and confidential to share red flag behaviors such as:
- Boundary issues
- Threats of violence
- Concerning behavior by clergy, staff, or volunteers
- Anything that you may find stressful or out of the ordinary and feel compelled to bring forward regarding clergy, staff, or volunteers
The goal of Awareity is prevention and to help identify red flags and warning signs before an incident occurs or escalates.